Plas Dinam is a children’s paradise. With so much space and so many hiding places inside and out, a fully stocked playroom, and outdoor games kids will be totally entertained.
There are swings under the beech tree, a den building area by the millenium wood and treasure hunt clues we have put together around the grounds (BYO treasure!)
In addition, there is a fantastic playground just 5 minutes walk down the lane from Plas Dinam, in a picturesque spot literally surrounded by the mountains.
Here are some of the things we loved doing as children at Plas Dinam:
• Rolling down the big bank
• Hide and seek in the rhodedendrons
• Playing board games in the playroom
• Dressing up out of the superb fancy dress box
• Riding bikes and scooters around the tennis court, or the undercover stable area if raining
• Huge game of football on the big lawn using the football goal
• Riding trikes up and down the corridor
• Playing with lego in the playroom
• Curling up in front of the TV to watch “The Jungle Book” with all the cousins, exhausted after all the clean Welsh fresh air